Do you know (almost) everything there is to know about databases? Can you focus on creating an optimal platform and deliver to agreed deadlines? If that is not scaring you away, then you might just be the person we are looking for!
We are looking for a person to take care of our existing and future databases and APIs. Our database is the central part of our various products, so it is important that you can see the big picture and ensure that all standards are followed and that the database is continuously optimized. Furthermore, it is important that you feel comfortable with developing solutions to deliver data from database right to the applications.
- Development, maintenance and optimization of our database,
- Development and maintenance of API used by mobile apps,
- Development and maintenance of data layer used by the web apps,
- Testing and documenting your code.
- 2. Level Support customers.
- Responsible for maintaining Azure cloud platform, including dev-ops tasks, releases, builds etc.
- Develop and maintain integrations to external data- and securityproviders.
You will be involved in the entire product development process. We have a steep learning curve and you will be able to translate your unquestionably solid theoretical foundation for valuable experience that you can use in your future career.
Who are you?
- You are self propelled and willing to learn what you have not mastered yet,
- You have relevant and proven training / experience,
- You have minimum 5 years’ job experience,
- You understand the importance of deadlines,
- You want to be challenged, develop your skills and make a difference,
- You can speak and write English fluently.
On the technology stack we expect that you have the following:
- Solid programming experience in C#,
- Solid experience in working with relational databases and SQL, experience in database optimization is a plus.
- Interest in Microsoft technologies and experience in using following technologies: Entity Framework, LINQ, T-SQL, ASP.NET MVC
- Experience in using version control system,
- Experience in developing REST API and working with Azure.
- In addition, it will be a plus if you have some experience with ASP.NET, OWIN, IdentityServer, ADFS, international and localization, jQuery, CSS and Less.
- Its also a plus if you enjoy working closely with customers. This includes requirement specification, teaching and work flow analysis.
- An exciting job among talented colleagues
- Lots of influence from day one on how your code should be developed
- A full time position
- An office on Vesterbro.
- Salary according to qualifications
Who are we?
We are a small but ambitious consulting and product development company. We’re doing some exciting projects and need you to help us to support them with outstanding digital products.
Send us your job application, CV and any portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can contact us on email@example.com or 61 79 69 57 if you have questions.